All your personal Information shall be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). If you want to know what information we collect and hold about you, please write to us at:
Bridea Limited whose registered office is at
Basin Road North
Bridea Limited is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our Website you may provide us with the following types of information:
- Personal Information you provide to us on an individual basis when entering information onto the forms on our Website
- Website use information, collected as you and others browse our Website
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
We maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our Website. Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Similar to other commercial websites, our Website uses a technology called "cookies" (see explanation below, "What Are Cookies?") and web server logs to collect information about how our Website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our Website.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
We use your Information in the following ways:
· to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
· to pass your Information to other companies to supply goods, services or information requested by you and we may pass your Information to them for this purpose;
· to notify you about changes to our service;
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
· in accordance with your authorisation at the point of Registration;
· to contact you with information about products, services and special offers that you request from us or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
· to ask you to participate in one of our customer satisfaction surveys.
We may pass your Information to carefully selected third party organisations:
· to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, email or telephone.
· if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at
Basin Road North
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We maintain the highest standards of security; however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our Website. Any Information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
You are responsible for keeping any password and user details confidential.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all your Information that we collect online and maintain in our database by writing to us at the following address:
Basin Road North
We are entitled to charge a reasonable fee for this service.
Where we store your personal data
STATUTORY INFORMATION ABOUT Bridea Limited
Registered in England
Registered Company Number : 08489409
Registered Office :
Basin Road North